- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
Senior Delivery Manager - CRM and Analytics
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisThe Senior Delivery Manager - CRM and Analytics is a key member of Business Systems Delivery (BSD) team, responsible for delivering innovative (SaaS) technology solutions by analyzing business needs and applying analytical methods to enable data-driven decisions.
The Senior Delivery Manager - CRM and Analytics require the competencies of a business analyst in understanding the business needs and framing the business problem, a data analyst in applying analytics to glean data-driven insights and a strong leader in driving agile teams to implement SaaS applications.
The Senior Delivery Manager - CRM and Analytics will work on a range of data and technology projects that focus on cloud and AI. The Senior Delivery Manager will also work on highly visible roadmap programs and acquisition integration projects. The AVP - Project Manager - CRM and Analytics report to a Vice President and will work closely with product owners, software developers, solution architects, testers and DevOps engineers.
A successful Senior Delivery Manager - CRM and Analytics must be both a leader who can work with senior stakeholders and drive agile teams and an individual contributor who can develop project management and business analysis deliverables. On any day, the candidate could be doing any or all of the following:
- Define a compelling project vision with measurable success criteria based on business needs.
- Analyze business problems and propose innovative solutions based on rigorous data analysis.
- Drive release planning, estimation, sprint execution, and deployment.
- Lead requirements/feature prioritization and design workshops.
- Develop the project plan, project scope, test plan and requirements traceability matrix.
- Research innovations in technology and data science and lead the proof of concept (POC) of new solutions and integrations.
- Drive change management initiatives for new projects and applications.
- Manage stakeholders and foster timely and data-driven decision-making.
- Drive change management and business, technology, and operational readiness plans.
- Develop stakeholder communications, progress reports, and presentations.
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders, software engineers, testers, project managers, and architects.
Moody's Information Technology
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math or Engineering from a top university. MS Sc degree in analytics or an MBA is a plus.
- 10+ years of relevant work in project delivery as a project manager, delivery lead or functional lead. Management Consulting/Big 4 experience preferred.
- Strong ability to be both an individual contributor and a team leader. Agile Scrum Master or Agile Product Owner experience is a plus.
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker who has the ability to create innovative solutions.
- Strong communications skills with the ability to present quantitative and technical concepts to both business executives and technical teams.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to drive decisions and mediate conflicting views.
- Experience in implementing cloud CRM and financial applications as well as Lead to Cash business process design, preferred.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.