- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 janv. 18
Senior Director – Product Management
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisRole/Responsibilities:
Moody's Analytics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Moody's Corporation, offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit risk management. This product management role is within the Risk and Finance Analytics line of business in the Enterprise Risk Solutions division - one of the largest divisions of Moody's Analytics.
We are looking for a Senior Director to serve as a subject matter expert for Moody's Analytics new capital strategy product, Capital Risk Analyzer. The main use cases for the product are DFAST /CCAR stress testing and capital planning. Both applications require knowledge of the stress testing requirements, new accounting regulations (CECL/IFRS 9), as well as bank capital management.
In this role you will lead the on boarding services for Capital Risk Analyzer. You will be responsible for overseeing multiple concurrent implementations to ensure customers can get the most value from the solution. As part of the role you will work closely with Moody's Analytics Sales and Services team to understand our customers' needs and help design appropriate solutions. In addition, your role is to demonstrate credibility and subject-matter expertise on DFAST/CCAR submissions. You will oversee a team which will be responsible for
- Cloud Environment set-up
- Data mapping
- Models and analytics configuration
- Test runs
Based on your front line experience you will assist in defining the product strategy and roadmap. Lastly you will also be responsible to work on new growth initiatives for the Risk and Finance Analytics to grow its SaaS run rate.
- Ensure deliverable quality and consistency for Capital Risk Analyzer implementations
- Identify cross-sell opportunities and assist in relationship management
- Work with research, engineering, and sales to grow the run rate
- Provide content and review documentation for releases (release notes, user guides, marketing collateral, research papers, FAQs)
- Attend user groups and sales meetings to drive product growth and usage
- Train on the technical and analytical aspects of the product
- Demonstrate the key features and values of products to clients
- Assist with support calls that involve product management issues
- Understand each client's priorities and help position our solutions to meet their needs
- Provide feedback from clients to help develop new product and service offerings
The Department / Team:
Enterprise Risk Solutions
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in the financial services industry. Banking experience is a plus.
- Experience with reporting templates for stress testing for CCAR/DFAST (e.g. FRY 16A, FRY 14A).
- Strong understanding of CECL / IFRS 9 and capital planning.
- Familiarity with bank capital management products.
- FRM or PRM or CFA designation a plus.
- Ability to lead and coordinate large teams including R&D, software engineers, and sales.
- Detail-oriented skills and ability to manage multiple projects at one time. Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines are required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including effective presentation skills to multiple levels of management and associates.
- B.S. in a quantitative field (Finance, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science). Masters or MBA preferred.
- Advanced understanding of credit risk as it pertains to commercial lending, allowance for credit losses, stress testing, and capital planning.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.