Senior Java Developer (Fixed Income FO Risk)
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- SEQ Technology
- 09 janv. 18 2018-01-09
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Java Developer with Front Office experience as well as experience in the Risk space.
• Working with senior technical team members to design, write, and maintain software to improve the availability, scalability, and efficiency of applications, incorporating cloud and open source tools.
• Collaborate with business analysts and back-end developers to define functional requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
• Work with cross-functional teams consisting of domain and technical architects along with QA and Support teams to deliver the end product.
• Taking delivery responsibility for software development life-cycle: design, functional and technical requirements, coding, testing, release, and operational support.
• Receives little instruction on day-to-day work Required QUALIFICATIONS: • Experience using core Java
• Experience with using database tools, including Structured Query Language (SQL), Microsoft SQL Servers, Sybase and Oracle
• Ability to perform database and software lifecycle activities • Knowledge of FI Securities (Bonds, Cashflow, PriceYield Calculations)
• Knowledge of MBS
• Ability to learn quickly and multi-task
• Articulate technical abstract design concepts
• Ability to have clear and concise written and verbal communication
• Possess excellent organizational and time management skills