- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
Senior Project Manager-Information and Security
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisRole/Responsibilities:
- Scope and Impact
- Manage multiple projects with internal and external dependencies, complex scopes, and a high level of risk requiring mitigation plans.
- Provide direction to matrixed project teams consisting of employees, on-site consultants, and offshore resources, and ensure the team supports departmental goals and objectives.
- Ensure effective delivery by coordinating and managing project meetings, creating estimates, gathering and documenting requirements, leading scheduling/planning efforts, identifying and communicating risks, and managing project finances within the PDLC framework. Review and clarify project requirements, provide estimates and task breakdowns, and participate in the creation and delivery of accurate and achievable project plans and budgets.
- Participate in group portfolio planning and prioritization efforts and accurately capture and communicate project priorities.
- Partner with other teams within InfoSec, IT and the business to develop and maintain relationships by engaging stakeholders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives.
- Provide well-crafted stakeholder and governance communications on time with accuracy and completeness.
- Job Knowledge
- Solid and demonstrated understanding of the Project Lifecycle and its inherent responsibilities such as estimation, funding, development, QA, budget responsibilities, risk mitigation and project metrics. Proven ability and reputation to lead a project team from concept to completion.
- Proven experience in leading and managing multiple projects with multiple internal and external dependencies, complex or multiple scopes, a higher level of risk requiring mitigation plans
- Proven experience in leading project estimation and planning exercises.
- Ability to present project status to various levels of personnel.
- Decision Making Authority
- Keeps management well informed of activities and raises concerns as appropriate
- Uses judgment to assess when to bring issues and suggestions for improvement to management's attention
- Relies on management for key decision making
- BA or BS or equivalent, Masters preferred. PMP Certification required.
- Experience managing project budgets of up to $2M
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools:
- Agile Project Management tools such as Jira/Greenhopper, Rally, VersionOne or equivalent
- Microsoft Project Online, Visio, and all Office Tools
- 6+ years progressive & extensive project management work experience in Financial Services industry. Progressive experience in technology disciplines that may include iterative development, testing, release, maintenance experience, infrastructure solution delivery or service management.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.