- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
Senior Software Engineer - Cloud SaaS
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-Unis
We are seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineer with Financials systems background to join our Enterprise Business Systems team. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing, participating in and consulting on the architecture, design, development and implementation of multiple software development projects of various sizes & complexity. The candidate will have hands on development experience with a proven track record delivering technical projects, working with a team of developers in an onsite/offshore delivery model in a fast paced environment.
- Providing technical insight to development team to ensure development of solutions within established architecture and coding/technology standards.
- Provide technology and design thought leadership to internal groups with a focus on innovation.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills with focus on Team Delivery along with maturity in dealing with all levels of business and IT management.
- Assume ownership for assigned projects and work with various technology communities to achieve project objectives.
- Ability to multi-task, participate in multiple efforts and projects and deliver solutions
- Participate in cross-departmental groups for the purposes of standards development, third-party tool evaluations, community of professionals, etc.
- Conduct design and code reviews, ensuring proper coding, conformance to standards and best practices, including performance, reliability, scalability, extensibility and high quality.
- This individual may need to serve as a primary contact with business clients to elicit and validate requirements, discuss technical impacts - developing and maintaining strong relationships, and keeping these clients informed and engaged throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- 7 or more years' experience as a developer / software engineer.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience, preferably in a financial environment.
- Experience in Cloud SaaS product implementations.
- Experience in multiple methodologies including Agile, and Waterfall.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate both technical and non-technical content clearly and succinctly to multiple audiences, including the ability to author a range of high-quality deliverables.
- Demonstrated ability to manage different and often conflicting objectives/activities at one time.
- Good working knowledge of Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, General Ledger, Core HR, Self Service fundamentals and experience in working with cross-functional business users
- At least 5+ years of experience working as a developer on Financials systems with primary focus on Cloud ERP products.
- Strong technical knowledge and working experience in Cloud Integration platform offerings and tools such as MuleSoft, Kafka and Dell Boomi.
- Strong technical knowledge and working experience in implementing data integrations with Web services / SOAP / RESTful / File based integration patterns.
- Experience implementing SAP Finance; S/4 Hana a plus .
- Good working knowledge of Integrations involved with Cloud SaaS product offerings for Financials, HR and CRM systems.
- Strong working knowledge of relational databases, ETL and Cloud Platform tools.
- Project management experience in a software development, technical integration, with a proven track record of interfacing with multiple levels of the organization.
- Strong adaptability skills to learn different technologies, self-directed, adaptable, flexible, and curious.
- Understanding and working knowledge of Metadata framework and extensibility
- Understanding of SOX controls and designing solutions that complies with Audit and Enterprise Architecture
- Experience with software change and configuration management processes and tools, such as Subversion, Git, Jira.
- Working experience in Financial Services industry is a plus
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.