- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 12 déc. 17
Senior User Experience Developer
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisThe Moody's Analytics Content team has a great opportunity for a talented, self-motivated and responsible Senior User Experience Developer to join our high-performing team. Working out of our New York, NY office, you will help to shape the overall user experience of moodys.com desktop and mobile platforms, as well as several other key web properties that influence financial markets worldwide.
- Working closely with user experience designers, product strategists, and other developers and engineers to design and build optimal product experiences for our customers
- Participating in strategy and brainstorming meetings and working with strategy and user experience teams to ensure technical feasibility of proposed designs
- Researching the latest technologies and utilizing relevant tools in front-end development work as needed
- 5+ years of professional experience in a web-based, performance-focused design development environment
- Experience using CSS preprocessors such as Sass or LESS
- Knowledge of modern front-end frameworks, libraries and utilities as needed/required (e.g. React, Angular, Node.js)
- Ability to write high-performance, semantic, reusable code
- Experience building and rapidly iterating on interactive prototypes
- Experience troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility issues
- Knowledge of web standards, accessibility, and usability principles
- Experience with version control systems (Git and GitHub)
- Comfortable using command-line tools
- Able to work as part a team, from working directly in the browser with designers to integrating code with the back-end development team
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal; must be able to communicate clearly with the core team as well as other teams in the company
- Excellent attention to detail, quality of work, and time management skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, desire for collaboration, and solid work ethic
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum software development methodology
- Knowledge of animation with SVG
- Knowledge of API integrations
- Your resumé
- A short note introducing yourself and why this position appeals to you
- A link to an interactive portfolio and/or code samples demonstrating your work experience
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.