Settlement Support (12-month contract)
- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- CICC US Securities
- 22 sept. 18 2018-09-22
The Syndicate Operations candidate will be responsible for supporting all of the firm' s primary business.
- The Syndicate Operations candidate will be responsible for supporting all of the firm' s primary business. This person will be responsible for handling all syndicate operations functions including IPO, Follow-on, block trade and secondary syndication deals.
- The role will provide specialised operational support to the structuring, booking, settlement and finalization of newly issued securities where the firm is acting as Lead Manager or co-manager.
- The role will involve direct liaison and interaction with our internal depts such as Equity Capital Market, Investment Banking & Sales and Trading as well as our external clients which include underwriting lawyers and issuing companies.
- Candidates will need to have strong communication and interpersonal skills and be able to manage all aspects of the new issuance process from structuring through to closing and deal finalisation. The candidate will provide the effective link between the Business Units and all other Operational areas as well as Legal, Compliance and Treasury.
- Candidates will need to have a good knowledge and experience of the US primary markets and clearing systems as well as the settlement mechanics of Equity.
- Experience in Syndicate Operational Process in US IPO, Follow-on Offering & Placing is an advantage.
- Good communication skills and knowing Mandarin would be an advantage
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as the comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.