Solution Architecture Executive
- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bank of America Corporation
- 21 juil. 18 2018-07-21
Solution Architecture Executive
BAML is seeking a Solutions Architecture expert to lead all aspects of CTO Solutions Architecture for Global Markets including standardizing technology blueprints across business lines, identifying leverage opportunities to simplify and improve our technology infrastructure for our businesses, partnering with GIS, Core CTO functions, Application Development teams and driving cost competitive, nimble and API/Software driven capabilities. This is a critical leadership role for CTO Global Markets Technology that defines the organization's strategy for modern capabilities to enable business growth and regulatory compliance, and to drive innovation.
- Create and drive execution of a strategic plan for Global Markets Infrastructure capabilities for Electronic Trading, Data Platforms and strategic simplification initiatives.
- Champion the CTO Global architecture strategy across the organization and with the Enterprise functions; build awareness of the strategy at all levels in the organization and across LOB technology teams; ensure that key design & blueprints are understood across the organization
- Implement innovative technology solutions that deliver foundational infrastructure and platform services for resiliency and robust application capabilities and provide competitive business advantage while at the same time meeting aggressive regulatory reporting timelines
- Partner with Enterprise functions to influence, and drive adoption of CTO capabilities inclusive of Cloud Initiatives, SaaS and other business driven initiatives but fitting within our broader strategy for the company of Hybrid Cloud solutions where applicable
- Lead and build a team of Solution Architecture professionals seeded with our existing Chief Engineers, Design Engineers and reshape the function to be forward thinking while aligning our initiative portfolio to target state.
- Partner closely with Applied Engineering, Application Production Services, Market Data Services, Messaging / Middleware & GRID teams to ensure alignment and feedback for solutions is broadly through through
- Member of the Architectural Review Board with authority to make Solutions Architecture related decisions in the Permit to build process.
- Direct report to the Chief Technology Officer - Global Markets Technology, and member of the Global CTO extended Senior Leadership Team.
Functional Skills and Experiences:
- Significant experience as a leader in abroad range of Application Platform challenges (Resiliency, Identify & Access Management, Data Access (Entitlements), Automation & Blue Printing standards, with a track record of delivering innovative technology solutions that enable the business and achieve simpler, more cost effective delivery of critical business applications
- Deep experience in Global Markets Trading (Electronic & High Touch)
- Experience leading technology transformation organizations through change
- Expertise in partnering across both Enterprise Functions as well as LOB Application Development teams
- Experience working with industry standard capabilities, identifying emerging trends, simplifying standards & architectural approaches w/ Application Team and building sustainability into the processes
- Knowledge of current industry trends in Hybrid Cloud Architecture Solutions, High Performance Infrastructure and other key trends in technology as we transform our platforms in the coming years
- Knowledge of Global Markets & Wholesale Banking (optional) businesses, products, and business processes, including trade lifecycle management, risk execution and data management
- Knowledge industry trends relative to Sales & Trading (e.g. MiFiD)
- Participate as a key leader in our automation and frictionless & convenient objectives for our development community and business partners
- Experience is building high resiliency applications while keeping costs & complexity at appropriate levels
Leadership Skills and Experiences:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate technical and quantitative information to non-specialist audiences in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
- Ability to influence within a global, large, complex organization
- Has the ability to act consistent with and drive enterprise mandates; balances intersecting priorities
- Demonstrates contemporary understanding of business drives; has a multi-discipline acumen including deep & broad customer knowledge
- Has the ability to set, own and executive a vision including driving for results with urgency and discipline
- Advocates and is known for being a champion for talent; fosters growth and development; embraces diversity; creates positive energy
- Is intellectually agile and curious along with superior decision-making and judgment.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical / business field
- At least 15 years' experience in financial services, with knowledge of capital markets products and banking business processes.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: