Special Situations Analyst, Credit Investments Group
The Credit Suisse Credit Investments Group ("CIG"), a business unit of the Asset Management Division of CS, is an industry leader in managing over $45 billion in non-investment grade credit assets across bank loan, high yield bond and structured product portfolios. CIG is one of the largest leveraged credit managers in the US and Western Europe, with an accomplished full-service group of dedicated career credit professionals located in New York and London. The investment process is predicated on bottom-up credit selection, which has generated favorable risk-adjusted returns with lower relative volatility than the benchmark.
The CIG team is comprised of portfolio managers, traders, and credit analysts. CIG is looking to bring on a dedicated restructuring workout associate.
- Monitor credit investments in multiple industry sectors that have become distressed
- Participate on steering/ad hoc committees
- Prepare and maintain recovery models and perform cash flow forecasting
- Analyze other special situations and present thoughts to credit committee
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- 2-5 years of experience in leveraged finance/ credit investing
- Advanced financial modeling required
- Oral and written communication skills