Support Team Leader- Enterprise Data
- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 mai 18 2018-05-20
Support Team Leader- Enterprise Data
We're Bloomberg Enterprise Data - fast paced, innovative and expanding. We have worked hard and smart to become the $1bn business we are today. We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and technology needs. Our endless selection of datasets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling mean our clients are able to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer. Without us, they simply can't operate.
The Enterprise Data Support Teams are responsible for ensuring the client production experience. Due to business growth, we are looking to appoint an additional Team Leader, reporting to the Americas Head of Service Delivery.
One of Bloomberg's key differentiators is our level of customer service. It's something we are proud to be known for in the industry. In this player/coach role, you will ensure your team provide s a premier level of service whether answering questions on our data content and technology or investigating and troubleshooting a reported service delivery issue. You will also own some key client relationships, and will attend client meetings with colleagues from our Sales or Technical Account Management teams.
Building and maintaining a strong internal network is also critical. On a daily basis you will interact with multiple business areas in order to ensure a seamless level of outstanding customer service. So be prepared to demonstrate your strong communication and collaboration skills!
Importantly, you take pride in developing your team, managing them through the changing business environment associated with the fastest growing businesses in Bloomberg.
We'll trust you to:
- Provide effective and inspiring day-to-day leadership presence
- Set clear objectives, evaluate progress and develop a high performance culture with focus on collaboration, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues
- Take responsibility for continually improving the team performance against KPI's
- Ensure working practices are well defined and operational with minimal disruption, using technology to drive efficiencies where possible
- Encourage open communication between team members, building a good team spirit and motivating them to perform at the peak of their ability
- Collaborate with the internal functions including sales, product management, Engineering and Network Operations to develop and implement appropriate technical solutions for our clients
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement and manage change both at an individual and team level
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships
- Coach & develop your team through various stages of their career
You'll need to have:
- A passion for premiere customer service
- A talent in leading, motivating and developing people
- Experience working in a Support environment
- Proven record in troubleshooting, critical thinking, and teamwork
- Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to maintain a professional demeanor when handling complex issues
- Good time and task management - as an individual and for the team
- An eye for spotting better/different ways of doing things
We'd love to see:
- Knowledge of network infrastructure and experience in Market Data Distribution platforms
- An understanding of either Bloomberg or a similar vendor's offerings, including real time, reference, pricing or regulatory content
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.