Trading Research Quant
- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 21 juin 18 2018-06-21
Trading Research Quant
The innovative decision support tools and state-of-the-art quantitative models we build, help traders, portfolio managers, and CIOs, to make important decisions across the buy-side and sell-side.
Our Quants are quick, resourceful, adaptable and collaborative. They combine their technical skills and product knowledge to craft unsurpassed solutions for our customers. If you are a creative, open-minded, and results oriented quant - keep reading.
What's the role?
As a member of the Trading Research Quant team you will work with various asset classes, contributing to decision making and trading strategies. Portfolio Manager and Algo profiling tools, crowd-sourcing, alpha and risk modeling, market impact and optimizations are all part of this process.
We will trust you to:
- Create innovative frameworks and state-of-the-art quantitative models for a variety of our clients and job functions including traders, portfolio managers and CIOs.
- Participate in the full life-cycle workflow from hypothesis formulation, research and prototyping through to production release.
You will need to have:
- PhD/MS in science/math/engineering/operations research/quant finance
- Fluency in calculus and stochastic processes
- At least 4+ years of financial industry experience with Equities and/or Fixed Income
- Experience building advanced statistical methods in a big data environment
- Numerical programming experience in Python, Matlab or R
- A creative mind with attention to details and drive for results
- Comfort interacting with other quants, developers and product managers
We'd love to see:
- Market microstructure and TCA knowledge
- Multi-asset experience
- Knowledge of Machine Learning Algorithms
- Ability to code in C++ is a plus
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match and we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps. In the meantime, check out http://www.bloomberg.com/professional .
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.