- $125000 - $160000 per annum
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Selby Jennings QRF
- 25 oct. 17
VP - Compliance Analytics - Quant Research & Analytics
- Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-Unis
- Salaire : $125000 - $160000 per annum
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
My client a Top Investment Bank is looking for a highly analytical individual to join a Global team that is expanding quickly. This team is highly analytical and quantitative so the team is looking for individuals with similar backgrounds.My client a Top Investment Bank is looking for a highly analytical individual to join a Global team that is expanding quickly. This team is highly analytical and quantitative so the team is looking for individuals with similar backgrounds. In this role, you will work with all areas of the business and be a focal point of interaction for the group.
The work of this team includes developing statistical strategies to identify high-risk activities. This is a growing space and requires a strong combination of mathematical & statistical skill sets as this role requires leveraging your knowledge of data and analytics.
- Masters or Ph.D. degree in mathematics, statistics, decision sciences, or a quantitative field.
- Strong programming or data mining skills
- 5-8 + years experience with statistical tools
- Must be proficient or have a strong understand of SAS & python
- Must have an analytical mind and passion for analytics
- Knowledge of (Business Objects, Tableau, Java) would be nice
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Background in compliance or understanding of KYC & AML models is a plus