iShares Capital Markets – VP
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 11 janv. 18 2018-01-11
BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients. At December 31, 2016, BlackRock’s AUM was $5.1 trillion. BlackRock helps clients around the world meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products
BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients. At December 31, 2016, BlackRock’s AUM was $5.1 trillion. BlackRock helps clients around the world meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products that include separate accounts, mutual funds, iShares® (exchange-traded funds), and other pooled investment vehicles. BlackRock also offers risk management, advisory and enterprise investment system services to a broad base of institutional investors through BlackRock Solutions®. As of December 31, 2016, the firm had approximately 13,000 employees in more than 30 countries and a major presence in global markets, including North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East and Africa. For additional information, please visit the Company’s website at www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock_news | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
This Vice President iShares Capital Markets position will primarily be responsible for assisting in managing broker dealer relationships, analyze the iShares ETFs primary and secondary markets, contribute on iShares ETFs product development/enhancement initiatives, and coordinate with internal BLK investment teams on requests related to creations and redemptions of the iShares ETFs. In addition, this position will collaborate with internal and external partners to recommend and assist in initiatives that enhances the primary and secondary market platforms with the goal of increasing the overall liquidity of the iShares ETF products.
- Provide timely assistance on daily requests from market participants that support and trade the iShares ETFs. This includes facilitation of primary market trading activity.
- Provide insight to internal and external partners and clients on the trading, valuations, and market quality of the iShares ETFs.
- Be a conduit representing the ETF products through the lens of capital markets to our external partners, Authorized Participants, Market Makers, Exchanges, related platforms and vendors
- Be a voice of ETF market participants serving as a proxy in guiding and influencing product structuring/development, and platform/technology build.
- Analyze primary and secondary market trading to manage standards for the quality of the iShares ETF markets and trading valuations.
- Engage in business analysis and planning associated with the technology needs of the Capital Markets Team’s initiatives.
- Experience in either a buy side or sell side trading and valuation of equity or fixed income ETFs.
- Understanding of international securities markets and their related market structure including trading, clearing, and settlement.
- Strong financial analysis skills with a passion/interest for the equity and fixed income markets and related investments.
- Able to multi-task and work effectively at various levels of an organization. .
- Resourceful, proactive and able to prioritize and navigate in a fast-paced team oriented environment.
- Knowledge of the Exchange Traded Fund eco-system.
- Highly motivated person with impeccable ethical standards.
- Skillful in working with Excel, PowerPoint and Word. VBA or advanced excel modeling is a plus
- Writing and editorial skills combined with interpersonal and communication skills.
- BA / BS in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or similar field.
- 7+ years of investment related experience.
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 is required (can be acquired post hire)
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.