iShares Smart Beta Strategist
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 17 janv. 18 2018-01-17
BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients. At December 31, 2016, BlackRock’s AUM was $5.1 trillion. BlackRock helps clients around the world meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products
BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients. At December 31, 2016, BlackRock’s AUM was $5.1 trillion. BlackRock helps clients around the world meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products that include separate accounts, mutual funds, iShares® (exchange-traded funds), and other pooled investment vehicles. BlackRock also offers risk management, advisory and enterprise investment system services to a broad base of institutional investors through BlackRock Solutions®. As of December 31, 2016, the firm had approximately 13,000 employees in more than 30 countries and a major presence in global markets, including North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East and Africa. For additional information, please visit the Company’s website at www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock_news | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is seeking an individual to join the ETF & Index Investments Smart Beta team, with responsibility for client engagement and internal client segment support for the smart beta products and strategies within US Wealth Advisory (USWA). Successful individuals in this role will act as an expert across the smart beta suite, utilizing their knowledge of smart beta strategies, including, but not limited to having superior knowledge of the academic and empirical research on factor and smart beta investing. This individual will partner with USWA client segments (including RIA, National Accounts, Bank Wealth, Wires, Independents, etc) to support and identify market opportunities and work with sales to support business development initiatives. The position will report to a Senior Strategist/Specialist on the Smart Beta team, and partner with fellow strategists and territory/market sales leaders to drive growth.
Commercially drive AUM growth through strong partnership with Clients and Sales:
- Lead client meetings/conference calls to help Sales close new business.
- Regular travel to attend client meetings, conferences, and to establish strong relationships with internal partners in various BlackRock office locations across the Americas (primary focus on US market)
- Develop and evolve communication processes that best address the needs of both internal and external clients, including representing smart beta at internal meetings and events
- Contribute to product attribution and performance analysis, commentary and competitive positioning for smart beta strategies
- Partner with home office and due diligence teams to respond to RFP and RFI requests
- Work with portfolio management teams to complete commentary for fund shareholder materials and documents
- Provide comprehensive updates and performance reviews to new and existing smart beta clients
Execute on a clear strategy in-line with the broader US iShares business plans:
- Define and position iShares’ competitive advantage; understand smart beta competitive landscape and drivers of growth
- Develop and contribute to on-going thought leadership and content materials to position smart beta strategies, improve client understanding and highlight portfolio applications
- Partner, collaborate and coordinate with the broader BlackRock smart beta/factor investing initiative/leadership where appropriate and relevant.
Skills & Qualifications
- BA/BS degree required, MBA, MFE, or CFA preferred, Series 7&63 required
- Travel required
- 7-10+ years industry experience, including strong investment management knowledge and proven client facing capability. Retail advisory experience strongly desired.
- ETF product familiarity and direct industry experience required
- Smart Beta/Factor investment experience/expertise strongly desired.
- Knowledge of investment database systems such as Factset, Bloomberg and Morningstar
- Ability to manage and execute independently executive senior level conversations both internally and externally
- High level of self-motivation, with strong integrity & ethics
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and collaborate vertically/horizontally in a fast paced environment
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.