Business Analyst Capital Markets Technology (SQL)
- Philadelphie, PA, États-Unis Philadelphie PA US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 15 mai 18 2018-05-15
A based hedge fund seeks a Business Analyst with strong SQL skills and Capital Markets experience to work with the business users, portfolio managers and application developers to ensure business needs are met.
- Integrate risk metrics and risk calculations from external vendors into the firm’s internal data warehouse systems that drive models used for trading, risk management and regulatory compliance
- Working with multiple external data providers, ensure data quality and accuracy of risk and valuation calculations
- Help to automate the integration of risk statistics using SQL databases
- Work on improving trade data management
- Identify and develop new resources for the firm to analyze portfolio and macro risk
- Work with the firms marketing teams to automate and streamline production of performance and risk reports using the firms data sources (SQL, Excel, PowerPoint and C#).
- Respond to adhoc reporting requests from trading, marketing and fund accounting using SSRS, Tableau, Confluence and SQL
- Candidate should have at least 5 years of business process analysis experience in trading room and capital markets applications at a bank, hedge fund or asset management firm
- Must have deep understanding of financial trading room products: Corporate bonds, CDS, equities, options and bank loans.
- Must have Experience with front office trading, trade capture, collateral management, accounting, compliance, risk and portfolio management systems
- Must have very strong SQL and Excel skills
- Must have experience using Bloomberg desktop API.
- Must have at least a BS in Finance, Engineering, Computer Science or Technology is required but a higher level of education is preferred.
- Candidate must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the personality to work across all business areas.
Keywords: Business Analyst, Risk Reporting, SQL, Risk Metrics, Trade Capture, Compliance, Portfolio Management systems, analytical, problem solver.
Please refer to Job 22886 - and send MS Word attached resume to email@example.com.