Director, Performance Consultant
- Smithfield, RI, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Fidelity Investments
- 15 déc. 17 2017-12-15
Director, Performance Consultant
DIRECTOR, PERFORMANCE CONSULTING
Help leaders shift their mindset to thrive in a constantly changing landscape. The Director, Performance Consulting is responsible for the strategy, design, development, execution and measurement of Leadership and Organizational Development for the Investor Centers in Personal Investing.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Proven experience and passion for identifying and equipping Fidelity leaders with "next generation" leadership capabilities and implementation of organizational development solutions
- Experience designing and implementing leadership development solutions in a large entrepreneurial firm.
- Strong interest and experience in driving a culture of leadership vitality and innovation.
- Bachelors degree with 10 years of experience or Masters with 7 years of experience
The Purpose of Your Role
To deliver the most innovative leadership development solutions that transform leadership behaviors and organizational development of Investor Center Leaders. Ultimately, the goal is to build a strong pipeline of "ready now" leaders in the Investor Centers that are equipped to function in volatile and challenging business environments. Of equal importance is to provide measurable business impact through the application of leadership concepts and solutions to real Investor Center business challenges and provide organizational development consulting.
The Skills You Bring
- Ability to work in an agile environment that is focused on innovation, collaboration, and delivering maximum business impact and effectiveness to the firm.
- Strategic mindset to develop a cohesive set of leadership experiences and programs that equip Investor Center leaders to be successful in future business environment
- Strong leadership qualities and executive presence skills
- Thought leadership regarding emerging, critical trends in leadership development and organizational development
- Ability to influence and synthesize multiple and diverse perspectives into meaningful and engaging leadership development experiences.
- Strong relationship-building skills to influence and network with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Executive coaching at senior levels of the PI organization
The Value You Deliver
- Embrace servant leadership and display the behaviors that come with the key mindset shifts associated with agile methods.
- Help identify organizational impediments to successful organizational transformation and work with the L&OD Portfolio Learning Leads and BU leadership teams to create effective strategies to overcome them.
- Works with the organization to develop a culture of learning, self-organization and continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders at all levels to ensure successful leadership and organizational development experiences.
- Identify and partner with external experts to create world-class leadership and organizational development experiences.
- Accountable for customer Net Promotor Score, mobility, retention and cost per participant of all leadership development experiences
- Develop and lead the PI wide leadership and employee behavior development training solutions around strategic leadership and an agile organization for identified cross PI priorities.
The research is very clear here. Strong leaders create a higher level of associate engagement. Strong associate engagement drives a stronger customer experience. And a strong customer experience translates into increased business results. Your work is central to developing and sustaining a vital and innovative leadership culture to ultimately drive increased business results both now and for the future
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.