Financial Analyst III
- Smithfield, RI, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Fidelity Investments
- 13 déc. 17 2017-12-13
Financial Analyst III
Personal Investing (PI) Finance organization is seeking a successful Financial Analyst (III) candidate to provide financial support to its Management Accounts and Wealth Planning businesses, which are critical to PI's future success.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Finance, Business or Economics
- At least 3 years work experience as a Financial Analyst role or similar
- Frequent travel to Boston is required
The Purpose of Your Role
You will work as part of a 5 person team supporting our Managed Accounts Wealth Management offering. The primary role of the group is to support product/economic decision support for these businesses and ongoing finance support.
The Skills You Bring
- You possess strong analytical capabilities and aptitude to apply this skills universally to your work.
- You are a motivated, self-starter who takes initiative and takes ownership and accountability for your work.
- You partner well with business partners and work effectively as part of a team
- You possess strong communication skills including the ability to analyze complex issues, synthesize key points, and effectively communicate findings.
- You are able to work effectively on numerous projects / processes simultaneously and prioritize work effectively.
- You are flexible and work well under pressure in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- You have strong Excel modeling skills and possess very strong PowerPoint skills.
The Value You Deliver
- You will lead the preparation of the monthly financial package, financial reports and other reporting needs for the CFO and President of the business.
- You will work with the team to develop annual budget and longer term planning (multi-year financial plan
- You will Identify, research, monitor, and report on trends impacting business performance.
- You will Develop financial models to facilitate decision making
- You will work with business partners to ensure effective management of expenses and business investment.
- You will utilize data analysis to analyze Household Profitability and other data characteristics
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Personal Investments Managed Accounts is an investment solution in which we manage clients' investment portfolio in a customized manner that is based on their preferences and goals. We currently have ~$270B in assets under management assess clients' fees based on their assets.
Click here to view manager introduction.Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.