Customer Service Site Director
- Irving, TX, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Goldman Sachs USA
- 18 nov. 17 2017-11-18
Customer Service Site Director
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB CONSUMER AND COMMERCIAL BANKING
In Goldman Sachs Bank USA, we offer a wide range of solutions to help our customers meet their financial goals. Our teams seek to provide the highest level of customer service and support in everything we do.
The Bank offers high yield savings accounts and a variety of loan products to individuals and private bank, corporate and community clients. Our savings products include an online savings account and certificates of deposit in a variety of terms.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs provides products to help people manage their finances.
T he first product from Marcus is a fixed-rate, no-fee unsecured personal loan that enables customers to tailor their monthly payment options to fit their schedule and budget. Marcus, a brand of Goldman Sachs, benefits from the firm's 147-year history of financial expertise, risk management and customer service.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS Responsibilities
- Set a strategy for enabling digital channels of choice with full online and mobile capability
- Work with process engineers and product designers to develop an industry-leading service model
- Screen and hire inbound managers and representatives and get a business-as-usual flow of talent established
- Own governance and controls for key high risk processes
- Work with broader operational leadership team to set team standards for talent and career path
- Work with cross functional teams to develop and deploy a service model for multiple products across all channels
- Lead the business-as-usual delivery of service for existing customers
- Establish systems to measure and improve customer satisfaction
- Establish systems to measure and improve associate engagement
- Lead complex problem resolution for customers, including managing the complaint program with trending and root cause analysis
- T en plus years professional experience
- Four plus years leading customer contact center operations
- Experiencing driving development of online tools and adoption plans
- Four plus years as a second level manager or higher with a team larger than 60 people
- Results orientation, as indicated by progressively larger documentation responsibilities
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Financial services experience
- Ten plus years call center operations management experience
- Experience designing service models and measurement system
- Experience in a regulated and audited service environment
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.