- Plano, TX, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
Chase Merchant Services - VP, SMB Digital Strategy & Client Experience
- Plano, TX, États-Unis
Chase Merchant Services - VP, SMB Digital Strategy & Client ExperienceAbout Chase:
Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America's households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing
Chase Merchant Services is the global payment processing business for JPMorgan Chase & Co. Merchant Services is the world's leading merchant acquirer with over $1 trillion in annual transaction volume in 2017.
The SMB Client Experience (CX) team is on a mission to transform Chase Merchant Services for small and mid-sized clients. We approach this challenge by immersing ourselves in the client experience, identifying opportunities for improvement or transformation, then prioritizing and driving initiatives to deliver the experience we want for our clients.
We take a structured approach to solving real problems impacting our clients and our employees that stand in the way of great customer experience. The successful candidate will have great customer intuition, be well-versed in process mapping, quantitative analysis, and/or human centered design, and be a self-starter who likes to collaborate across teams and organizational levels.
We are looking for a Vice President to lead high-profile work streams and drive results that improve Customer Satisfaction. This champion of change will play a key role in influencing a broad transformation of the experience for Chase merchants.
- Define solutions for our client - Identify opportunities and define business requirements to drive the execution of client solutions; provide subject-matter expertise to support projects related to the SMB CX program objectives
- Champion initiatives - Create, curate and manage an ongoing set of initiatives to achieve quick wins for client pain points; types of initiatives are broad and may include championing system fixes, process optimization, change management, procedure and policies simplification and more; monitor progress and facilitate results
- Champion change cross-functionally - Galvanize cross-functional teams; partner to diagnose root cause of customer pain points and create a business case for change; remove organizational silos to progress delivery of solutions for our new clients
- Get things done - Coordinate key actions that deliver our desired target state; ensure overarching business benefits are realized and achieve a consistent level of control
- Take action based on the voice of our customer - Support the collection and synthesis of data and insights to drive action for and evolution of client journey
- Reports to the Executive Director, SMB Client Experience for Chase Merchant Services
- Relevant consulting, change management, process improvement experience
- High-energy and customer focused approach; positive attitude a must
- Demonstrated bias for action and a "what's possible yet feasible" balanced approach to problem solving
- Ability to influence in a matrix environment and partner for results at a fast-pace
- Ability to define and deliver great customer experiences
- Working knowledge in the following areas are a plus: card payment processing, AML/KYC, underwriting, risk, client onboarding and early engagement, voice of customer, digital self-service, and Salesforce.com