Associate/Analyst, Client Development
- Commensurate with experience.
- Arlington, VA, États-Unis Arlington VA US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Strategic Investment Group
- 25 avr. 18 2018-04-25
This position works within a team to support the Client Development and Marketing teams. Apply directly for this position at our website https://www.strategicgroup.com/careers
• Work closely with Client Development and Marketing teams to assist with acquisition of new client relationships, with a focus on RFP completion.
• Produce high quality RFPs, Requests for Information (RFIs) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) and other similar requests.
• Maintain our image and positioning in the marketplace through development and maintenance of RFP responses and relevant data in internal and external databases.
• Develop strong relationships with internal subject matter experts with particular attention to developing strong investment/product knowledge.
• Identify and enforce process improvements that will create more efficient methods of gathering, sorting and accessing language and data.
• Track and manage the RFP process across multiple contributing teams while meeting deadlines.
• Develop monthly and quarterly RFP metrics reports.
• Develop and maintain an RFP policy and training manual.
• Maintain and update responses to standard language, proactive identification of expired, outdated, or updated reference materials and content.
• Understand prospect needs, guidelines, and objectives so as to adapt relevant and specific messaging.
• Coordinate all facets of meetings including materials, internal and external participants, and follow-up.
• Analyze industry/market research and develop recommendations to assist with the development of key growth strategies.
• Undergraduate degree required; strong academic record.
• CFA or CFA candidate preferred.
• 2–5 years’ experience with institutional investment management, top-tier consulting, or investment banking firm.
• Basic understanding of investment principles, asset classes, and strategies.
• Competency in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Strong organizational skills and a flexible, resilient, results-oriented mind set.
• Analytical problem solver with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
• Strong client orientation.
• Comfort working in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
• High integrity.