- Seattle, WA, États-Unis Seattle WA US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Russell Investment Group
- 14 juin 18 2018-06-14
This position will be responsible for custom application development following industry best practices. A Senior Application Developer is expected to produce custom application solutions by working closely with business users throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle. Along with these custom applications, this position will lead and/or partner with peers to improving the current processes in place and recommend/implement changes to the current application environment. This person may be assigned a lead role among a team of other application developers in the areas of requirements gathering, industry best practice, architecture and software development methodology.
The responsibilities of the individual in this position include:
- Deliver production quality code in a high risk trading environment using Agile development practices.
- Review, analyze, and modify systems as needed.
- Produce scripts/scripting to integrate with team’s automated process and tooling for build/deploy.
- Collaborate with users and other IT teams to maintain, develop and deploy the best solutions.
- Establish technology standards with the team and other development managers.
The successful candidate will have extensive demonstrable skills and experiences including the following:
- Application design, development, delivery and support on Microsoft Windows platform: Windows, IIS, SQL Server, .net.
- Agile software development practices, i.e., Scrum/Lean/Kanban/XP, TDD/BDD, CI/CD.
- C#/.net, Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and open source frameworks (Nuget) to build MVC web applications and .net services.
- MS-SQL Server and related services: SSIS, SSRS.
- Utilize development tooling to track and automate software delivery through the SDLC: e.g., Jira, Confluence, Git, TeamCity, OctopusDeploy, Powershell.
- Experience with alternatives to Microsoft stack: e.g, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Redis, NodeJs, AngularJs, Linux, Mac, iOS, Xamarin.
- Proven ability to influence experience of working within Asset Management or equivalent investment institution (min. 3 years).
- Proven ability to influence and lead software delivery efforts
- Knowledge of derivative instruments.
- Knowledge of investment analytics or quantitative investment experience.
- Effectively collaborate with peer group (Scrum team).
- Effectively communicate with our Business Partners: end-users, user groups and product owners.
- Bachelor’s degree required.