Agile Business Analyst (f/m)
Scope Group is looking for talented technology professionals to join its rapidly expanding Application Development team based in Berlin. With the creation of several new Agile Software Development teams to focus on the design and implementation of a brand new technology platform we are searching for the most inspiring and motivated technology experts to join us at our new “tech friendly” start-up style office space in the heart of Berlin.
Our Agile Software Development teams will work directly with our business partners to understand their requirements, prototype solutions and then rapidly implement the software changes with regular incremental deliveries.
Come and join us on this exciting technology journey in one of the most open and welcoming European cities!
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Understand our business processes so that you can identify the context of feature requests and create appropriate user stories that can be easily understood by the SCRUM team members.
- Develop business and systems analysis artifacts based on self-initiated interviews, diagrams and workflow analysis
- Work with key stakeholders to identify the solutions that meet their needs
- Ability to facilitate meetings among stakeholders
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with the business team to ensure priorities are managed effectively and ensure the BA is viewed as a key link between technology and business teams
- Able to decompose business needs into small, buildable components that create straight forward solutions
- Define user stories and acceptance criteria
- In collaboration with our QA Engineers define acceptance criteria for user stories and validate the testing plan approach.
- Perform issue triage between the development team and our business users in User Acceptance Testing and Production environments.
Your professional qualifications
- Knowledge and professional experience of SDLC methodologies, including agile methodologies such as SCRUM and working in development teams implementing iterative deliveries.
- Extensive experience of requirements elicitation, writing user stories, training users and documenting software changes.
- Experience of participating in regular “Show and Tell” sessions and for assessing the value, risk and priority for the business of each software change.
- University degree in computer science e.g. business informatics or an equivalent qualification.
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience
Your personal attributes
- You like challenges and are unintimidated by complex systems, processes and dependencies.
- You are able to take ownership and responsibility of tasks and projects that involve both independent and team work.
- You are open to sharing your ideas and previous experiences for the ongoing development of the Business Analysis team
- You are willing to work in a collaborative environment, highly organised and open to adjust direction when necessary
- You are detail-oriented and ability to show initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness
- You are results-oriented with a proactive approach to resolving problems
- You are fluent in English (written and oral). Knowledge of German would be an advantage
- Responsibility and ownership from day one that will test your skills.
- Be part of a team that brings together many technical disciplines from various backgrounds that will expand your knowledge and capabilities.
- Our new “tech friendly” start-up style office space will allow you to meet and interact with many diverse professionals, attend workshops and events. It’s such a great office space you won’t want to go home!
We look forward to learning more about you from your convincing application. Please apply online using our application tool quoting the reference “20140977“.
Scope SE & Co. KGaA is the holding company of the Scope Group and the leading EU-based provider of independent ratings, research and risk analysis solutions across asset classes. The Scope Group is based in Berlin and maintains offices in Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Milan, Oslo and Paris. Scope Ratings AG, one of the group's operating companies, is a credit rating agency registered in accordance with the EU rating regulation and operating in the European Union with ECAI status.
- Berlin, Allemagne
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Scope Group
- 20 oct. 17