Raisin is the leading deposit market place in Europe and aims to be the leading one stop shop for savings and investments. With EUR 4.5 Bn brokered for 100.000 customers and for banks in 17 European countries, Raisin is one of the largest Fintechs in Europe.
With distribution partnerships with banks like N26, Raisin aims to reach as many customers as possible across Europe, wherever they are – on our Raisin branded platforms or directly in the online banking of Raisin’s distribution partners. With his, Raisin is at the forefront of API-Open banking and PSD 2.
With EUR 60 Mn of capital raised from Index Ventures, Thrive Capital and Ribbit Capital, Raisin is one of the best financed Fintech in Europe.
For our distribution partnerships we are looking for a tech-minded Junior Manager, who will be part of this initiative.
JUNIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – DISTRIBUTION PARTNERSHIP (M/F)
- Being part of the process to set up partnerships with banks across Europe to distribute Raisin deposit products
- Learn to generate portfolio of potential partnerships (Banks, Fintechs, other financial services) by researching prospects and reaching out campaigns
- Be not only involved but also a major key person in the whole process from first pitch to implementation
- Managing the daily operations with our partners and our internal stakeholders
- Supporting the onboarding of partner banks, especially by creating documents and preparing IT-readiness
- Analyzing data as well as creating reports and presentations for internal and external communication
- Project management for the launch of new products and processes in close collaboration with IT, product, legal, marketing and customer service
- Driving the continuous improvement of processes
- Improving our deposits API by gathering insights from partners and working with our API tech team
- Being responsible for your work, learning from your mistakes and improving yourself continuously
- University degree in business or economics
- First work experience from at least internships in a consultancy or start-up within the field of business development
- Banking and finance knowledge is a plus
- Very good analytical, conceptual and communication skills
- Organized, structured and “getting things done” mentality
- Customer facing and presentation skills
- Autonomy, entrepreneurship and ownership are “must have”: you are intrinsically motivated and take responsibility in achieving the end goal
- Very good English and German skills, other European languages would be a plus
- Basic IT know-how is of advantage
What we offer
- Innovative business model
- Financially sound company with solid long-term financing
- Strong team consisting of experienced team leaders
- Responsibility for your own field of work from day one
- Flat hierarchies, friendly working atmosphere, and diverse tasks in a fast-growing company
- Attractive compensation
- Regular feedback and various coaching and development opportunities
- Exciting and diverse team and company events such as our yearly company retreat, different sports activities, or the visit of the Oktoberfest
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our!
Also feel free to visit us on our career page!