Intern - Private Equity
- nach Vereinbarung
- Düsseldorf, Rhénanie du Nord-Westphalie, Allemagne
- Stage, Plein-temps
- AMBIENTA Capital GmbH
- 01 nov. 17 2017-11-01
Ambienta (www.ambientasgr.com) is a leading European private equity fund operating out of Milan, Düsseldorf and London, focused on industrial growth investing in companies driven by environmental trends. With funds under management of over €500 million, the world largest capital pool for this strategy, Ambienta invests in businesses which foster resource efficiency or pollution control across a broad range of industries.
We are inspired by the manifold environmental trends and technologies that have been invented, have evolved and will change many industry segments, be it in the energy, mobility, infrastructure and buildings industry or food and health care vertical.
As an intern in our Düsseldorf office you will support us along the complete investment process from origination to 'live' deals. We are a small team and, thus, you will gain deep insights into ongoing projects and transactions, also contributing from your first day.
- Screen and evaluate new investment opportunities
- Conduct industry, market and financial analysis
- Build financial models and value companies
- Prepare presentations and investment committee papers
- Work on due diligence in 'live' transactions
- Outstanding academic background in business, finance, economics or engineering at a reputable university
- Profound analytical, financial and commercial skills
- Strong communicator
- Highly motivated self-starter and team player
- Willingness to learn and intellectual curiosity
- Professional command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior internship experience in related fields of investment banking, strategy consulting or private equity is a plus
- Native German speaker (or similar fluency) and fluent verbal and written English is a definitive must
- Opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the evaluation of private equity investments to foster your investment judgment and gain transaction skills
- Deep-dive into the investment process, from the sourcing to due diligence to the signing process
- Entrepreneurial atmosphere with early responsibility
- Close collaboration with our experienced investment team who is great to work with
- Flexible duration: we recruit throughout the year for a minimum of three months and have a strong preference for someone starting asap
If you are interested, please send your application (availability, cover letter and CV) to Maja Markovic, Investment Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.