Associate (Senior Associate) or Analyst Leveraged Finance
- Francfort-sur-le-Main, Hesse, Allemagne
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bank of Ireland
- 17 nov. 17 2017-11-17
The Bank of Ireland Global Acquisition Finance Unit was established in 1996 as a specialist acquisition/ leveraged finance unit within Corporate Banking. The team is engaged in arranging, underwriting and participating in acquisition/leveraged finance transactions in Ireland, the UK, Continental Europe and the US. In 2006, an Acquisition Team was established in Frankfurt. Based on a successful track record with 6 mandated lead arranger transactions over the last 12 months, we are now looking to strengthen our German team by hiring a Leveraged Finance professional at the Associate (Senior Associate) or Analyst level.
Responsible for provision of Analytical support to the Head of Acquisition Finance Germany and the team in the Bank of Ireland Frankfurt Office.
- Company and market research across a wide variety of industries
- Analysis of business plans, commercial and financial due diligence packages
- Development of integrated financial models
- Support of the credit application process including preparation of credit papers and discussions with the bank’s decision makers
- Preparation of external bank presentations
- 1-4 years of experience in a banking environment or in an accounting firm desirable
- Accustomed to dealing with senior management
- University degree in finance or equivalent qualification
- Strong credit analysis and cash flow modelling skills
- Analytical mind-set and structured work approach
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent oral, numerical, written and communication skills
- German and English language skills
- Familiarity with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Proven ability in managing diverse, and changing priorities and meeting challenging deadlines
Remuneration & Benefits:
The position offers the successful candidate a possibility to enter the fast-paced leveraged finance work environment by joining a highly successful and professional team with excellent development and promotion prospects. An attractive remuneration package does apply to the position.