Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. More than 145,700 employees, based in 67 countries, accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. We are looking for enhancing our Cross Asset Secured Financing & Repo / MM Sales team at our Société Générale Branch in Frankfurt for the next possible start date. Take your chance and join our Team!
Cross Asset Secured Financing and Repo/MM Sales (m/f)
As a Cross Asset Secured Financing & Repo/MM Sales you will be selling the global XSF and Repo/MM product range (Secured Financing, Yield Enhancement, Collateral Transformation etc.) with a focus on the German speaking client base.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Support in marketing the global SG XSF and Repo/MM offering to the German speaking client base
- Improve and extend the existing offering of XSF & Repo products
- Maintain the existing client base and support in the origination, prospecting, on-boarding and execution of new clients in Germany & Austria
- Actively help in developing the existing setup, work on process and help to establish and improve the workflow
- Market SG Trading axes and actively seek for business opportunities internally and externally
- Successfully work as an integral part in a team environment
- Support in the cross Selling of client relationships to other teams to strengthen the footprint of the bank
Experience & Technical Skills
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance / Banking
- Previous experience in the industry through internships in investment bank and/or asset management roles
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Good sales skills
Personal Skills & Competencies
- Entrepreneurial and self-reliant with strong commercial background
- Sales and profitability driven
- Highly motivated and energetic
- Fluency in German and English (additional foreign languages beneficial)
- Strong team player
At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, nationality or ethnic origin.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, thrive on a challenge and want to become a part of a dedicated and driven team that strives for success, then please apply with a CV, cover letter and work certificates.