- Francfort-sur-le-Main, Hesse, Allemagne
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Deutsche Börse AG
- 11 déc. 17 2017-12-11
You will be working in the unit “Accounting Germany” of the section “Consolidation & Accounting”. You will take care of the accounting requirements for all intercompany relationships within DBG in close cooperation with the section “Inter-company ...
Deutsche Börse AG opens up international capital markets for its customers. Its product and service portfolio covers the entire process chain from securities and derivatives trading through the settlement of transactions and provision of market information to the development and operation of electronic trading systems. With its process-oriented business model, Deutsche Börse increases the efficiency of capital markets. Committed employees are the key factor for innovation and further growth. Without them Deutsche Börse Group would not have developed into one of the most modern exchange organisations in the world. More than 5,300 employees work for the Group - a dynamic, motivated and international team.
You will be working in the unit “Accounting Germany” of the section “Consolidation & Accounting”. You will take care of the accounting requirements for all intercompany relationships within DBG in close cooperation with the section “Inter-company Organisation” of “Group Organisational Services” and further stakeholders of the process (e.g. Tax). The area of your responsibility also comprises control activities to ensure that all intercompany transactions are accounted for accurately and completely and the support of all related closing activities.
• Define design of controls and ensure operating effectiveness of process integrated controls within Accounting
• Detailed analysis of all intercompany related contracts and the related outsourcing chains (including third party con-tracts)
• Analyse deviations and identify issues with regards to intercompany transactions for all entities of GDB
• Support all re-organisational measures and projects that will impact the services provided/received within DBG
• Align with Intercompany Organisation, Tax and Business
• Support closing activities in accordance with local GAAP (e.g. HGB) and IFRS
• Applicants with professional experience
• Profound knowledge of HGB, basics in IFRS appreciated
• University degree in Accounting and/or certified public accountant
• Basic knowledge of regulatory outsourcing requirements
• Basic experience with SAP ERP, especially with SAP FI
• Professional experience in Audit and Accounting/Controlling for several years
• Strong analytical skills
• High level of communication skills
• Proficiency in written and spoken English and German
Reference number: 50024441