EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Implementation Consultant
to join our team in Francfort-sur-le-Main, Hesse, Allemagne
As a Professional Service Consultant in our team you will implement our Cash & Treasury solution “integrity” at the client to provide them with an efficient state of the art technology.
The FIS professionsal services team combine innovative way of thinking with excellent know how about the treasury industry. As FIS we offer first class products to help our clients to manage their day to day cash & treasury requirements.
• You will execute PS contracts by delivering predominantly on-site consultancy.
• As such, you will be expected to have a sound understanding of all modules within at least one of the AvantGard products.
• You will assist clients to configure all licensed modules, deliver training and make pro-active suggestions to improve processes where applicable
• You will be expected to achieve a minimum annual chargeability of 65%.
• You will provide continual feedback to the project manager promptly highlighting any potential issues to allow a pro-active solution to be offered.
• You will be tasked with transferring knowledge to other members of the PS team that have been identified as having the base skill level necessary and you will be asked to deliver internal training courses at short notice.
• Primarily focused on the European client base you will travel extensively.
• You will report into the Managing Consultant.
Key skills and behaviours required:
• Perfectly fluent in English. A second European language is an advantage.
• ACCA or AMCT qualification (or equivalent) preferred but not essential.
• Experience consisting of 1-2 years consulting and/or software application implementations.
• A strong understanding of the financial markets
• A sound understanding of a typical project lifecycle
• A willingness to work beyond normal business hours.
• Understanding of databases, distributed technology (Citrix Metaframe and web), tiered applications required and ability to interrogate databases
• Disciplined administration of product issues, interaction with Client Services and ownership of the issue resolution process
• Good technical and functional awareness of at least one product within the AvantGard suite.
• The autonomy attached to this role requires an individual with initiative and the ability to think through a problem to deliver a solution
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.