Intern Data Analyst (m/f) - German speaking 6 months contract
- 1,550 € (for voluntary internships)
- Francfort-sur-le-Main, Hesse, Allemagne
- Stage, Plein-temps
- European DataWarehouse GmbH
- 22 déc. 17 2017-12-22
European DataWarehouse (ED) is the first central platform in Europe for collecting, validating and making available for download detailed, standardised level data for specific asset-backed securities (ABS) transactions. Developed, owned and operated by the market, ED helps facilitating risk assessment and improving transparency standards for European ABS deals.
An internship is the perfect way to kick start your career. Through this internship, you can gain your first experience of daily working life. We offer you the opportunity to put into practice the knowledge you acquired during your studies. In addition to theoretical knowledge, you will also gain initial practical experience.
As part of our team, you will be integrated into the work flow to get to know structures and processes. Expand your theoretical knowledge through challenging practical experience and work independently on projects.
You will strengthen our team by contributing your knowledge and ideas.
We offer you the chance to develop your methodical, social and technical competencies and experiences in an international environment.
- Analyse loan level data stemming from RMBS, SME, Auto, Leasing, Credit Card and Consumer ABS transactions
- Analysis of investor report information and reconciliation with loan level data
- Consult data users in case of any deal specific questions
- Ensure availability of all relevant transaction data and documentation
- Keeping on top of the latest developments in the ABS market
- Support in Projects
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance / Economics / Banking / Statistics/ Mathematics or a proven comparable qualification
- First practical experience with prior experience in the financial sector would be an added advantage
- Strong data and quantitative analysis skills with attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel
- Programming skills in database management applications, VBA, SQL is an advantage
- Knowledge in the securitisation market
- Desire for working in a dynamic and international environment
- Hands-on mentality
- Self-management skills
- Fluency in English + German is mandatory
- Good knowledge of MS-Office and CRM
- Understanding of modelling data sets, a plus
- We offer a secure workplace and an international work environment in Frankfurt and the chance to join our highly international and motivated team
- We have flat hierarchies and an open-door principle
- Your chance to join our highly motivated team and the opportunity to grow professionally
- Interesting projects with practical and entrepreneurial experience
- Duration: 6 months with obligation for a longer-term focus
- Fulltime: (40h/week)
- Salary: 1,550 € (for voluntary internships)
- Place: Frankfurt (Germany)
Are you interested in this challenge?
Please send us your complete application and your possible earliest start date to the following email address:
Please include a scan of your visa and work permit for Germany to your application documents, if you are not a citizen from the EU.
For any further inquiries please contact Kerstin Krause at:
Telephone: +49 (0) 69 50986 9322