Interns (m/f) for our Corporate & Investment Banking Team in Frankfurt
- Francfort-sur-le-Main, Hesse, Allemagne
- Stage, Plein-temps
- BANCO SANTANDER, SA.
- 27 oct. 17 2017-10-27
Banco Santander is a globally active universal bank with more than 190,000 employees and a leading presence in Europe and in Latin America. Our Global Corporate Banking department supports large corporates, financial institutions and financial sponsors across a broad range of banking products.
You will join a multi-cultural team with substantial exposure to banking units across all continents and you will work on projects across our German-speaking client base:
- Assisting senior bankers in creating new business opportunities
- Working on the preparation and execution of transactions
- Performing financial and strategic business analysis
- Preparing and delivering client presentations and supporting other coverage initiatives
- Strong academic track record (preferably in business administration, finance, accounting and/or economics)
- High motivation to learn and work in a global team
- First work experience gained
- Fluent in English and Spanish and good knowledge of German
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Commitment to Banco Santander’s high ethical standards
Our internships last between three and six months. The precise period will be arranged individually. Please indicate your availability
If you are a non-EU citizen, please attach a scan of your visa and work permit for Germany to your application documents..
BANCO SANTANDER, S.A.