- nach Vereinbarung
- Francfort-sur-le-Main, Hesse, Allemagne
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Cognizant Technology Solutions GmbH
- 11 avr. 18
(Senior) Consultant – Asset and Wealth Management (Job Number: 25971)
Primary Location : Germany-Hessen-Frankfurt - HE DEU, COG
Job Type : Standard
Cognizant is a global Business and technology services provider with over 115 locations worldwide, a market cap of over $ 33 billion, focused on helping global organizations respond to the various industry challenges including the current and future virtual working environment. With over 40% of the $12 billion annual revenue in 2015 derived from the financial services sector, we are one of the largest global providers of services in this industry. Known to our clients as big enough to matter, small enough to care, and able enough to take on full ownership we pride ourselves with being a true partner to our clients and material to the industries that we serve.
As part of our strategic investment and market expansion in continental Europe we are looking to significantly strengthen our Banking and Financial Services team in the DACH region. Our Cognizant Consulting - Banking und Financial Services-Team (BFS) team are focused on servicing the Banking, Capital Markets and Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) divisions of the financial services industry across Business and Technology Consulting, we are therefore looking for professionals with the aptitude, interest and energy to engage in this challenging environment.
Our Capital Markets Business Consulting team works globally across markets for 9 of the top 10 Investment organizations in the world. Addressing their strategic challenges with content and market insight, business and technology realization as well as leveraging Cognizant’s ability of being more that a service provider but part of the fabric of the industry by taking on full blown utilities. Our teams further support financial and technology organizations that develop, trade, clear, process, settle and maintain investment products as part of the full trade life cycle and through all regulatory challenges. Our clients include sell-side, buy-side and market infrastructure clients.
If this global industry is where you want to build and further develop your career, then we are the right address for you. We are looking for individuals who have a track record working for financial institutions or consultancy organizations focused on the financial industry. Candidates ideally should have a fundamental understanding of the financial markets and some experience and insight in working for Investment Banks (Front-Office, Middle- Office and/or Back-Office), Broker-Dealers, Exchanges, CCPs, CSDs, Global Custodians, Transaction Banks and/or Asset and Wealth Managers. They should similarly have experience in planning and executing projects in the said space.
As a (Senior) Consultant - Asset and Wealth Management in CBC BFS - Capital Markets you will play a key role both in helping our clients address and resolve their core challenges as well as further developing Cognizant in the DACH region.
Your challenges will be:
- Deliver onsite client engagements as part of a team or individually as a subject matter expert
- Support the full life cycle of a project from scoping, planning, content assessment and stipulation, solution design, realization/implementation and solution testing
- Develop of subject matter, service offerings and points of view
- Support the full sales life cycle: from research through defining and detailing propositions and solutions, developing presentations, to presenting our value propositions to end clients as part of a team
- Instill client confidence through relevant subject matter expertise and industry knowledge
- Effectively manage relationships with clients and other team members across geographical and organizational boundaries
- Secure the quality of deliverables and client acceptance
- Prior experience in working for a management consulting company or financial institution
- First experience in Project management, Business Analysis and/or technology implementation projects
- Good understanding of Retail brokerage, Financial advisory & retirement services, private banking, Trust, institutional money management, mutual fund management, hedge funds, fund administration and -accounting, transfer agency and custody
- Knowledge in regulatory reporting
- Solid presentation skills, supported by experience in writing project results, proposals or concepts
- Ability and interest to continuously develop both knowledge and skills quickly
- Investigative mind with the ability to with speed assess the current status and challenge and come up with both potential solutions as well as the right course of actions to take to realise such solutions
- A Bachelor’s, Master’s, Diploma and/or PHD degree
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Willingness to travel
- German and English language proficiency
Join one of the fastest growing Business & IT consultancies across the world.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 255,800 employees as of September 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.