- Circa 70,000 EUR + Bonus
- Francfort-sur-le-Main, Hesse, Allemagne
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Selby Jennings Buyside
- 27 févr. 18
Senior Marketing Manager
- Lieu de travail : Francfort-sur-le-Main, Hesse, Allemagne
- Salaire : Circa 70,000 EUR + Bonus
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
A multibillion-dollar, award-winning investment manager is developing their presence in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, and is looking to hire a Senior Marketing Manager based in Frankfurt to take charge of their marketing efforts.Senior Marketing Manager
A multibillion-dollar, award-winning investment manager is developing their presence in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, and is looking to hire a Senior Marketing Manager based in Frankfurt to take charge of their marketing efforts. This is a senior level role which will lead the team and oversee all the marketing and communications from a print and digital perspective.
Fluency in German is essential as you will be required to conduct some work in German which includes: communicating with the sales teams across Germany, Austria and Switzerland, producing client literature, putting together marketing materials, digital campaigns, events and website content. You must also come from a financial marketing background, preferably within investment or asset management.
- Design, coordinate, manage and execute successful marketing campaigns for the DACH Region
- Oversee and manage a marketing communications budget.
- Create marketing documentation and website content to effectively showcase the company’s brand, business positioning, and portray a consistent message.
- Edit and translate documents to be in line with local market standards.
- Set up and oversee your own projects for marketing campaigns to boost the firm’s market appearance across German, Switzerland and Austria.
- Take full responsibility for developing the DACH marketing team; including mentoring and managing a growing team of marketing associates in Frankfurt, and increasing team performance.
- Coordinate email marketing campaigns to specific target groups.
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers such as media agencies, advertising firms and PR.
- At least 5+ years working in a marketing position for a financial institution – asset / wealth / investment management beneficial.
- Excellent German and English.
- Previous experience in running digital marketing campaigns; including email marketing and website content.
- You can demonstrate successful event management and project management experience.
For more information contact:
Alice Corp – alice.corp[@]selbyjennings.ch
0041 (0) 44 542 12 61