Interns (m/f) in Financial Control, Planning and Controlling at Allianz Investment Management SE, Munich
- Munich, Bavière, Allemagne
- Stage, Plein-temps
- Allianz SE...
- 17 oct. 17 2017-10-17
As an integral part of the Financial Control department at AIM SE you will support the sourcing phase and implementation of non-standard investments.
- Analyze new investment proposals with focus on vehicle structures, investment volumes and complex instruments (e.g., mezzanine, high yield)
- Support the development of new investment ideas and technical accounting advice for non-standard transactions (e.g., structuring of debt features, cross-currency swaps)
- Support the interaction with asset managers to optimize the set-up of new investment vehicles and the implementation of data requirements
- Illustrate new investment proposals in high quality presentations for deal teams and senior management
- Work on ad-hoc requests (e.g. preparation of presentations, capital markets and IFRS literature and research)
- Studies of Business Administration, Economics, Business Informatics or Mathematics with an interest in
capital markets, finance or accounting
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word
Experience & Key skills:
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Excellent team player and enjoy working in an international environment
- In depth academic knowledge of and great interest in capital markets or IFRS
- Academic grades above average
- Fluent German and English
- Prior working experiences through internships would be a plus
- Registered as a student for the entire duration of the internship
Job start: First half of 2018, ideally for 2-6 months, full-time.
Reference Code: AIMS-5038754-2
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to
collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz Investment Management (AIM) is the investment management arm of the Allianz Group, responsible for managing the risk/return profile of its EUR 600 bn investment portfolio. Our global network of more than 500 employees in over 60 countries is organized in five regional hubs Munich, Milan, Minneapolis, Paris, and Singapore, and offers multifaceted career opportunities for outstanding investment talents. AIM provides the perfect opportunity to embark on or continue your international career.
If you are interested in the position described above and think you have the right profile, please submit your full application documents (incl. CV, certificates, references and motivation letter) at www.allianz.com/careers.
AIM continues to grow and supports its employees to do the same. We believe that work should be rewarding, and that good work should be rewarded. We offer opportunities and strive for excellence. And our actions are guided first and foremost by high ethical standards and our sense of commitment to society. Everyone is welcome to apply, regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, or disability.
Allianz Investment Management SE