- €70-90k (Depending on experience)
- Nuremberg, Bavière, Allemagne Nuremberg Bavière DE
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 avr. 18 2018-04-20
An agile start-up within an established, global organisation is seeking an experienced Data Scientist to be based in Nuremberg. This position will support the development of tailor-made analytic marketing solutions for the companys international clients in numerous industries.
An agile start-up within an established, global organisation is seeking an experienced Data Scientist to be based in Nuremberg. This position will support the development of tailor-made analytic marketing solutions for the company’s international clients in numerous industries.
- Work closely with the consultant team to understand the clients' needs,
- Shape the solution and assess the data in the first step,
- Develop a modelling prototype with the engineering team, to pave the road to the final product.
- Working closely not only with the Data Science team, but also with some of the consultants and engineers in the industry – and last but not least: with their clients.
- Master's degree in Statistics/Econometrics/Data Science, or related field with a quantitative focus (Mathematics/Physics/Economics)
- Experience in and/or strong interest in analytics in the (digital) Marketing field
- Very good statistical modelling skills
- Expert skills in R, Python, or Scala
- Experience in working in Big Data environments and using Big Data frameworks
- Experience in relational and non-relational databases, including SQL
- Excellent professional English communication skills
- Knowledge of a BI tool (e.g., Qlik) would be a plus
- Commercial understanding, willingness to work close to the client in an agile setting
- Mathematical thinking, strong analytical and problem solving skills, self-motivated, organized team player
- The ability to think beyond the numbers while addressing real-world business problems analytically by the numbers
Benefits/ Why this Opportunity:
- Competitive Package
- Proven and developed career progression plans
- Sports and health management
- 30 days’ holiday per year (plus 24.12 / 31.12.)
- Occupational pensions
- Accident insurance also for private life
- Childcare during the summer holidays