Head of Client Services
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australie
Head of Client ServicesHead of Client Services
Position No: 1915GCM
Division: Global Clients & Marketing
Location: Brisbane Metropolitan
Work Type: Permanent - Full Time
Applications Close: 22/11/2017 11:00 PM
QIC has a newly created opportunity to join the Global Clients and Marketing team in our Brisbane Head Office as Head of Client Services. This rare opportunity will see you leading the future of global client delivery to match QIC's continued local and global growth. Reporting to the General Manager of Client Solutions you will be a motivated leader, with a good understanding of industry trends. Your client-centric approach of ensuring consistency will be a key contributor to delivering value and high quality service to QIC's clients, prospects and consultants.
Your focus will be:
- Leading high quality services to global clients, prospects and consultants, supporting business development and relationship management activities undertaken by the Global Clients and Marketing group.
- Providing leadership to QIC's Client Services team globally, responsible for delivering our various client services and obligations across QIC's asset classes and products.
- Leading a client centric approach and ensuring consistency in services globally and for top tier clients with exposure to multiple asset classes.
- Leading the global client delivery model across various real asset and liquid asset business development support and ongoing services.
- Understanding and maintaining strong knowledge on global industry trends affecting aspects of client servicing and service expectations within funds management, and to have a view of the future and be positioned lead the to act when the time is right.
The leadership provided by this role and the services provided by the Client Services team are valued by our clients and key to sustaining QIC's investor base while also contributing to our growth and diversify strategies supporting QIC's global brand and reputation.
The ideal candidate:
This is an exciting opportunity to join and work with a high calibre Client Services team who are passionate about what they do.
Your capabilities include:
- Experience leading a customer centric and deadline orientated work environment within a Funds Management organisation.
- Deep understanding and expertise in the areas of client service relationship management and middle/back office processes with a focus on the superannuation industry.
- Deep experience in proactive engagement with clients and internal teams providers to achieve outcomes.
- Ability to decipher and develop plans to meet changing business requirements, global industry and client matters to meet evolving client reporting and operational needs.
- Ability to work in close conjunction with other stakeholders and demonstrate leadership in situations, to respond to issues/complaints/queries, and escalate as necessary.
- Experience in leading the implementation of new client deliverables and services, as well as evolving existing activities.
- Strong problem resolution skills to client issues & situations with a commercial mindset.
- Project Management experience in technology systems and client/industry changes to adapt processes, systems and teams to growing business and client needs.
- Highly developed attention to detail and capable of interrogating data to ensure accuracy.
- Strong process and operational efficiency skills to drive operational excellence and high quality client service.
- Demonstrated successful experience in people management, development and leadership.
- Ability to identify, nurture and actively manage relationships with internal stakeholders (including senior executives), existing clients and service providers, and build relationships.
- Grow external networks and profile to deliver external insights and learnings to teams.
- Represent QIC in appropriate external forums and meetings as required (e.g. client/industry meetings and events)
QIC Limited (QIC) is a leading global alternatives investment provider for sovereign wealth funds, superannuation funds and other institutional investors. QIC delivers services to over 110 like-minded institutional investors in Australia and internationally with more than A$82.8 billion (30 September 2017) in funds under management.
Spanning fixed interest and liquid strategies, infrastructure, real estate, private capital and multi-asset solutions, QIC adapts its approach to suit the investor and the investment context.
At QIC our pursuit is to be an inclusive organisation - one in which every employee has a true voice. We want every employee to have a sense of belonging within QIC and this includes feeling like his or her difference is valued, whatever the difference. We want to build people leader capability to reduce unintended bias and ensure we are leveraging the uniqueness of all our people.