Associate Director - Shared Services & Outsourcing Advisory
- Canberra, Territoire de la capitale australienne, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KPMG Australia
- 14 déc. 17
See job description for details
- We provide an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
- Work for one of the World's best Outsourcing Advisory practices
- Canberra based opportunity
KPMG's Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory practice is continually ranked as one of the 'The World's Best Outsourcing Advisors' according to independent assessor IAOP.
Our goal is to provide our clients with the full suite of capabilities required to provision services and drive high value, sustainable transformation in their business service models. No other firm combines the data, methods and practical experience in shared services delivery and outsourcing with the broad, global transformation capabilities that KPMG brings to its clients.
This role forms part of the Shared Serviced and Outsourcing Advisory Practice (SSOA). The role is to deliver IT outsourcing work to clients and to either lead smaller ITO engagements or lead a stream of larger ITO engagements. You would be expected to identify and help sell opportunities within existing client engagements and be an active participant in helping to grow the SSOA practice.
Your new role
Primarily, your responsibilities will be focused on:
- Leading and supporting the delivery of SSOA related engagements, primarily Shared Services and Business Process focussed
- Assist with the identification of opportunities and on-sell of work within existing clients
- Help with development of the SSOA practice (KM, new offerings, thought leadership)
- Actively developing more junior team members, developing sourcing related materials
You bring to the role
The successful candidates will be able to clearly demonstrate:
- An in-depth understanding of shared services operations from an internal, advisory or outsourced function perspective
- Leading business development activity either internally or externally for shared services related activity
- An understanding of the local and global shared services provider market and capabilities
- Proven experience of working on multiple simultaneous engagements where managing priorities and meeting tight deadlines are key
- Experience in developing sourcing or operational delivery strategies
- In-depth knowledge of shared services governance
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Advertised: 22 Nov 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time