Associate Director - CFO Advisory
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KPMG Australia
- 23 sept. 17
See job description for details
- Provide technical advice to CFOs and finance teams with a focus on IFRS
- Enhance your expertise by further developing a diverse client portfolio
- Enjoy ongoing professional development and strong workplace flexibility
Your new role:
With continued growth, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Senior Manager or Associate Director to join our CFO Advisory practice in Melbourne. This role will include -
- Driving the delivery of implementation projects for the new accounting standards (IFRS 15 Revenue and IFRS 16 Leases) with our clients. This includes technical accounting support, project management and embedding change across finance and other functions
- Managing client deliverables including drafting client reports and presentations, and managing commercial activities such as fee proposals, overruns, WIP, debtors, resource management and working to budgets
- Train, coach and develop engagement teams and encourage their continued professional growth
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of market, industry and competitor trends and grow our portfolio through continuous improvement initiatives and business development activity
As the successful candidate you will be CA equivalent qualified with a strong accounting and/or audit background gained in Professional Services, with a track record of high performance. You will preferably have transactional experience either in Leasing (IFRS 16), Revenue (IFRS 15), or buy-/sell-side, and have dealt with complex accounting scenarios. You will also have a commercial mindset, strong problem solving and analytical skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and proven experience in project management. You will also thrive when working in a diverse team and be able to build effective client relationships that reflects your deep understanding of their business needs.
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online including resume and cover letter. For further information, please contact Jessica on 02 9455 9871.
Advertised: 05 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 05 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time