- Melbourne, Victoria, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- FIS Global
- 17 nov. 17 2017-11-17
- Implementation of AAF at client sites
- Assessing client needs and setting up system to satisfy, identifying gaps, steering course to implement whilst awaiting developments, writing or specifying crystal reports or spread sheets to satisfy requirements.
- Overseeing and participating data take-on, conversion and reconciliation
- Ensuring AAF process satisfies the entire contract lifecycle
- Will include all aspects of the clients business from Application through to contract management accounting, collection, asset management etc
- Training clients staff
- Oversee relevant IT issues
- Liaison with development team that may include specification, fact finding or answering of specific questions in order to satisfy market or client requirements
- The role will include necessity to travel to client sites when required (potentially 50% +)
- Communication with all levels of organisation from input clerk to Client Company Directors and Managers
- Second Level Support as part of the combined Professional/Customer Service team support process. Managing issues through to resolution.
KEY SKILLS AND BEHAVIOUR:
The candidate will have at least 2 of the following skill sets:
- Accounting qualification or experience in the leasing or lending sector
- IT skills - particularly database and report writer such as Crystal Reports related
- Experience in using AAF
The candidate must also:
- Be able to manage situations that others view as a crisis and steering a course through situations that result in a positive outcome
- Manage client expectations; deliver news and plans to clients in such a way that ensures client support, controlling any given situation.
- Work with other Business Consultants in a supportive way.
- A working consultant - someone who roles up their sleeves and gets the job done rather than mere oversight.
- Will not require supervision but assess situations and call for assistance when required
- Ability to work hours to fulfil role as a consultant which will from time to time require work to be performed outside of normal business hours.
The likely candidate will probably be from the following backgrounds
- Relevant business experience in the leasing or lending sector preferred
- implementing the respective solutions
- Senior implementation consultant from a broader base such as banking solutions (this may mean that specific experience is not held in leasing and lending but rather other financial products)
- Working or consulting for likely clients for AAF in the leasing and lending sector
- Project management experience would be an advantage