Coordinator- Markets and Growth
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australie
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- KPMG Australia
- 26 sept. 17
See job description for details
- Got big plans for your career? Ours are even bigger
- Value diversity? It's what sets us apart.
- Want to make a real difference to communities? We already are.
We are currently seeking a Coordinator to join the Markets and Growth Team in Melbourne on a short term contract basis. The purpose of the role is to provide program support for the delivery of the Markets and Growth agenda.
Your duties will include
- Updating schedules and internal systems to manage coordination of multiple client relationship reviews
- Support the planning, coordination and execution of Markets initiatives and projects
- Reporting for KPMG leadership and other stakeholders as required
- Preparing presentations and documents
- Additional administrative support to the wider team and network
- Have demonstrated experience working in administration
- Strong time management and administrative skills and can be flexible and responsive to change
- Ability to influence others in order to facilitate support for client relationship reviews
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship skills
- Proficient in office suite, including outlook, excel and power point
- Experience gained in marketing, communications, research, client and customer service will be highly regarded
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 13 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time