Internet of Things Consulting - Manager - Smart Food and Agribusiness
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KPMG Australia
- 17 janv. 18
See job description for details
- Do you want to help clients tap into the 4th Industrial Revolution?
- Are you passionate about the transformative opportunities presented by IoT?
- Do you have experience in the agriculture industry and exposure to AgTech?
- Based in Melbourne, we are seeking a Manager with a focus on the Smart Food and Agribusiness sector to join our Internet of Things Consulting Practice
One of our key sector focus areas is Smart Food and Fibre (also known as Agribusiness). Our point of view is that IoT is enabling consumers, producers, processors, logistics operators, biosecurity and trade validation processors, government regulators and policy makers to work smarter in our cities, regional and remote landscapes. We inspire and empower individuals and organisations through the unprecedented opportunities IoT will enable. IoT augments and enhances our most fundamental human emotional and intellectual response to each other and the world around us. What we eat, wear and create through growing food and fibre, and how we impact one another and the planet we share to do these things, is intimately related to how we live, our wellbeing, and our success in an inter-related global society.
Drawing on our deep industry, technology, policy and analytics insights, KPMG's IoT Consulting Practice assists organisations to better deliver effective IoT solutions. We can help with new markets, strategy and implementation, security, data analytics, local and international policy, growth plans, new revenue opportunities, operational efficiencies and more.
Our team draws on a combination of professional talented people, powerful KPMG methodologies and global resources.
• Based in Melbourne working closely with our IoT and Agribusiness leaders on national business
• Key focus on the delivery of client engagements
• Supporting business development activity including working closely with senior members of the team to produce proposals
• Broad enngagement with the IoT ecosystem
• Actively contribute to the team in a manner that drives collaboration and supports a high performance culture
• Working closely with IoT aligned service lines including Strategy, Cyber, Security, Data and Analytics, Technology Advisory
You bring to the role
• Experience in the Agribusiness sector
• An understanding of the transformational opportunity IoT presents
• Experience with consulting, preferably with a Big 4
• Strong project and project team management skills
• The ability to deal with ambiguity
• Exceptional PowerPoint and presentation skills
• Effective stakeholder management
• Structured problem solving
• Critical questioning
• High quality attention to detail
• Engagement management
• Design thinking
• Independent thought and challenge, but knowing when and where to use it
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-motivated, who enjoys working in strong and collaborative team environment
What we offer you
KPMG is one of the world's leading professional services networks. It comprises over 155,000 people in member firms in more than 155 countries. We bring our clients the best minds and the deepest industry experiences from across the KPMG network of firms. We provide a culture of learning and support in which professionals can flourish and discover their true potential. In Australia, and globally, KPMG is recognized as an employer of choice, including receiving the Employer of Choice for Gender Equality from WGEA, and a Top 10 Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index.
• An opportunity to be part of a market leading, agile and collaborative team;
• Ongoing learning and career development opportunities, including global secondments.
• The ability to collaborate and link across borders and globally with sector and technical experts in all parts of our business.
• The ability to be involved in KPMG's support of numerous organisations in the areas of education, social inclusion and health including our Reconciliation Action Plan and Global Green Initiative.
• A culture focused on agile, collaborative working environments supported by cutting edge technology and virtual systems.
Go Beyond Your Potential. Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 11 Jan 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 03 Feb 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time