Our client is one of the leading financial services in Australia and is a household name that is respected and admired. Due to a huge evolution in strategy and digital appetite they are looking to drive a platform refresh bringing in a wave of new Apps and engagement channels. This is the opportunity to be at the forefront of their digital leadership team driving the engineering and delivering new services.
The organisation has a Large digital team working across multiple locations in Australia and overseas. This team covers their products and channels end to end, including scoping, development, support, testing, UX, UI, Project Management and ultimate delivery. They have over 150 within the group consisting of permanent, contract, outsourced and augmented resources to provide flexibility and constant drive.
This is a business leader position in the top tier of the organisation, as you will bring together requirements and delivery within technology, data and wider customer experience. You will be the face of the new platform at the executive level as well as leading the engineering teams to deliver excellence. This will require strong stakeholder management skills, customer engagement and thorough understanding of mobile apps - architect.
- Strong people leadership skills in large teams (100+)
- Exceptional Track Record of Mobile Apps Delivery (enterprise scale)
- Thought leadership in Mobile Apps direction and challenges
- Experience defining and delivering on large programs of work
- Strong hands-on engineering background in Mobile / Digital technology
- Strong Customer focus across UX, UI, CX
- Large Program and Project Management
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment
- Strong appreciation for Security and Risk Management
This role suits somebody coming from a Head of Digital, Head of Mobile, Head of Apps, Senior Technology Leadership role that is looking for a role where they can really make a difference.