The Training Manager is a hands on role that will include planning, coordinating and participating in training delivery. Reporting to the Senior Change Manager, you will collaborate closely with the vendor training manager to ensure training artefacts and performance support materials are delivered on time. You will be required to prepare visually engaging collateral, using a range of techniques, tools and delivery modalities most suited for each impacted user group that brings the future state processes and operating model to life.
- Extensive knowledge of best practice training design and delivery methodologies
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM), payment systems, risk management systems, reporting, BI.
- Highly proficient in working with Captiv8, Snagit, Adobe presenter, VISIO, PowerPoint / Prezi or other tools used to produce visually engaging collateral
- Experience in producing story boarding, end to end scenarios and "day in the life of" visuals to help stakeholders understand the end state
- Experience managing external customers / supplier adoption of an IT System implementation
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australie
- CDD, Mi-temps
- Hudson (Australia)
- 12 déc. 17