The successful candidate will ideally have the following commercial experience:
- Ideally software development experience of at least 4+ years
- 2+ years current hands on, commercial iOS development experience
- Extensive skills with Objective-C, SDK and Swift
- Proven previous capability with multiple titles in Apps Store to your credit
- A strong appreciation of UX/UI principles
- Skills creating wire frames, illustrations & prototypes
- Previous Ruby on Rails experience seen as highly desirable
On offer is a very attractive salary, a great team to be a part of and the opportunity to put your creative touch on a number of seriously awesome mobile apps.
Like to know more? To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jack Wu in our Perth office on (08) 9323 0226, quoting Ref No. BZ/42728
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
- Perth, Australie-Occidentale, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hudson (Australia)
- 19 janv. 18