- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- 18 nov. 17
Associate Director, Online Payments
Associate Director, Online PaymentsJob no: 995663
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Institutional Banking, Product Management
Institutional Banking and Markets (IB&M) is responsible for managing the Group's relationships with major corporate and government clients and institutional investors, and provides a full range of capital raising, transactional and risk management products and services. For more detail on IB&M please visit this Site
Cash-flow and Transaction Services is comprised of six areas, Commerce & Platforms, Transaction Banking Solutions, Cash Management & Payment Solutions, Global Trade & Supply Chain Finance, Chief Operating Office and Strategic Projects. These businesses develop and support products for working capital needs, drive transaction banking sales and drive growth in our trade finance and international payments business .
Your impact & contribution:
Lead the product development, management and P&L outcomes of Online Payments products as part of the Online Payments product portfolio within the Commerce & Platforms business.
- Product and Initiative Development / Prioritisation: Work with key stakeholders (vendors, segments and support teams) to manage the pipeline of product and initiative development activities and roadmaps.
- Reporting & Analytics: With the Portfolio Insights & Analytics team, use metrics of the Online Payments products to identifying opportunities to drive growth, development, revenue and educate various internal stakeholders on trends.
- Pricing Policy: Set and regularly review and update pricing policies across the Online Payments products suite.
- Project Management: Project manage the implementation of major product development initiatives, specifically change management, marketing and implementation.
- Risk: Proactively manage and optimise risks for product and initiative development activities as well as embedding BAU controls as appropriate across for the Online Payments products.
- Marketing / Communications: With the Marketing / Communications teams, recommend initiatives/products for featuring and promotion, provide content (in the form of case studies, customer feedback, and use cases) to generate positive coverage and support communications.
Your experience and qualifications:
- Product management experience, preferably in financial services
- Demonstrated experience in driving revenue and profit growth for a product or product set.
- Experienced in implementing new products within a large organisation using Agile methodologies
- The ability to present to a variety of audiences in different environments
- Strong numerical and conceptual analytical skills and the ability to quickly identify fundamental economic and business issues
- Experience using Jira and Confluence, or other similar product development / management tools
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Please apply online to be considered for this role. Have a question about your application, our process or what happens next? Click here for some of the most commonly asked questions about applying for a role at CommBank.
We value you and won't leave you hanging. Our advertising closes 27 th November 2017 but expect to hear from us within a week of the closing date. Best of luck!
Advertised: 13 Nov 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 27 Nov 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
It's our people's talent, initiative, ideas and energy that help us achieve great things, together.