- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- FIS Global
- 21 janv. 18 2018-01-21
Business Analyst - Treasury - Valuation & Risk
Job Overview The Business Analyst will utilise a proven knowledge of financial instruments and the mathematics in calculating valuations and risk. The successful candidate will work closely with the BA Team Leader, the Product Owner, other Business Analyst team members all within an agile development shop.
The ability to clearly communicate verbally and via documentation is critical to being successful within the role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare clear and concise documents and spreadsheets that represent the product owner's objectives and client requirements.
- Taking ownership and the responsibility of projects, driving the team to success, at the same time keeping product owners informed.
- Involvement in developing educational material against the development projects you will be involved with.
- Liaise with regional offices and clients, as necessary, to clarify and gather requirements.
- Resolve product functionality design questions.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of treasury requirements and current regulations that apply to our current and prospective clients.
- Assist in developing the overall treasury knowledge and understanding of the organisation.
The role will provide the opportunity for the person to evolve and grow world leading treasury software. Their prior experience will be used to influence how the software is developed. Exposure of thinking strategically and at the same time balancing often conflicting demands will be one of the many challenges
Knowledge / Experience
Extensive mathematical knowledge of financial instruments that covers their valuation and risk.
Solid understand of accounting concepts
- Excellent communication skills are essential, the person should expect significant interaction with product owners, clients, implementation consultants, sale people
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- General IT knowledge.
- A self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
- A focus and dedication to Ownership and Responsibility.
- A high degree of numeracy and a capacity for complex concepts.
- Clear organisational / business awareness and knowledge.
- A team player, which can also work independently under minimum supervision
- Ability to work under pressure, achieve deadlines and effectively prioritise concurrent tasks
No specific qualifications for this role mandatory.
- Analysis & Problem Solving
- Client Focus
- Communication Skills
- Quality Orientation
- Team Working