- AUD240000 - AUD260000 per annum + super+equity pro-rata
- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 11 déc. 17 2017-12-11
Rare opportunity to join a fast growing FinTech with ambitious growth plans for 2018
Established over 4 years ago this B2C FinTech has seen a huge amount of growth in their business. Now is the time for them to bring their finance function in-house so they are looking for an experienced CFO to manage this transition and contribute to the strategy and growth of the business. You will be responsible for setting up the finance function and then recruiting a Financial Controller to manage the day to day finances.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Full responsibility for the finance function - Financial and Management Reporting
- Future capital raising
- Regulatory compliance
- Hire a new Financial Controller
- Team leadership
This is a part time CFO position, it will be 3 days per week or similar hours, they promote flexibility so they are happy with a mix of home and office time.
- Recent hands on experience of running a finance team - you will need to be into the detail for this business as well as contributing to strategy
- Experience working within a service based company focused on their customers and the experience they receive
- Strong commercial awareness of the FinTech industry or background in Financial Services is advantageous
- Experience of working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to work with ambiguity
- Capital raising experience advantageous
- Energy and passion for what you do
- Ability to contribute to strategic direction of the business
- Qualified accountant
To register your interest please send through a copy of your resume in a word form to Dominic Bareham via the below link.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.