- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- FIS Global
- 23 oct. 17 2017-10-23
Analysis, configuration and development on the NonStop platform.
General Duties & Responsibilities
• Design, code, test, implement, and support the Connex application for both clients and in-house installations
• Work closely with customers, business analysts and team members to understand business requirements to design quality technical solutions
• Provide payment solution and product consultancy
• Troubleshoots problems and recommends corrective action.
• Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
• Write technical specifications and other forms of documentation
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Minimum 3 years practical experience working with HP NonStop
• Knowledge in programming, business analysis or implementation of software products
• Ability to understand and apply concepts
• Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
• Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
• Flexibility, versatility, dependability
• Strong analytical and technical skills
• Self-starter with proven ability to work independently
• Excellent customer service skills