- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie Sydney Nouvelle-Galles du Sud AU
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 19 juil. 18 2018-07-19
Our leading Fintech client are undergoing expediential growth over 2018 and are seeking a DevOps engineer to help support and deliver a scalable microservice based platform in Azure. Our client prides themselves on their ability to deliver innovative results within a small and collaborative team based environment.
Your responsibilities will range from a combination of security, performance and automation, strongly focused on the development, infrastructure and operations in Microsoft azure. With your ability to build, maintain and optimise the production environment, in addition to having a keen passion for financial services and results driven outcomes, you will help set yourself and your brand apart from other candidates in the running.
- Designing and documenting current and future infrastructure architecture.
- Managing the tools for admin and infrastructure purposes.
- Ensuring security practices are in place by implementing Antivirus tools, and Depth of Defence.
- Implement automation to deliver efficiency gains and reduce instances of human error.
- Drive automation and optimisation of infrastructure admin
- Ensuring all processes are managed to help monitor development teams productivity and quality of work.
- 5+ years experience in Microsoft Azure or AWS instrastructure tools design and implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop infrastructure.
- Previous experience in Cloud architecture.
- Commercial experience in SQL server, Git, Azure management portal.
- PowerShell Scripting in Windows and Azure.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative and team based environment, and familiarity managing and facilitating a change process.
- Motivated and driven to achieve individual and team based results.
- Works effectively under pressure and able to deliver quality under strict deadlines
- Takes constructive criticism on board and effectively manages feedback by making changes where required
- Solution and detail orientated approach to work
- Ability to multitask several different projects
If you are interested about this great opportunity, please 'apply' below. Alternatively, you can forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Claudia Giugovaz on 02 8986 3133 .
Please only apply if you hold an Australian PR or are an Australian Citizen
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.