Finance Analyst- Large Financial Services Firm
Finance Analyst- Listed Financial Services Firm
Company and Role
A highly reputable financial services organisation in Australia seeking a qualified/nearly qualified talent with a Big 4 or 2 nd tier grounding, looking to build on their analytical skills. The organisations focus has been on technology and innovation, and there are major strategic initiatives being driven across the group, providing opportunities for the right candidate to progress within the business in the long term.
Core elements of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Monthly financial reporting
- Conducting various financial and performance analyses and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Providing decision support insights to the business through financial analysis
- Assessment of financial control environments
- Process design and documentation in connection with major strategic projects.
- CA qualification
- Experience in Big 4 firm or chartered firm
- Ability to display initiative and challenge the status quo
- Excellent communication skills
This is a career development opportunity where the organisation sees you progressing into a more senior commercial role. They offer a fantastic training program, convenient CBD location, and competitive salary package.
If this role is of interest to you and you meet the criteria of the role, please apply on the link below or directly to: email@example.com
- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hudson (Australia)
- 18 déc. 17