Head of IT Operations
- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 22 oct. 18
Head of IT Operations
A industry leader is looking for a strategic thought leader to drive and deliver exceptional technology services and operations.
Working for one of Australia's largest and most successful Financial Planning companies. The company's head office is in Sydney, and they have offices throughout NSW, Victoria, the ACT and Western Australia.
Purpose of the role:
As a member of the IT leadership team, the Head of IT Operations is responsible for leading expert teams to deliver Cloud Platform Services, Infrastructure, Networks, Communications, End User Computing and Service Delivery.
This role is accountable for ensuring customers experience a well-integrated and seamless service that supports day to day operations and future strategic goals.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Client service and strategic framework planning
- Develop the strategic framework for technology services and operations to meet the evolving needs of the business.
- Contribute to technology services and operations delivery and sourcing of digital or IT-enabled vendor and supplier services
- Accountable for the oversight and planning of the operational delivery of IT enabled services to customers
- Optimise the value of Cloud, IaaS and PaaS services.
- Provide informed input about technology services and operations options and processes to stakeholders.
- Lead and manage team members and resources effectively.
- Manage the technology services and operations delivery budget pro-actively and effectively, and with appropriate cost controls.
Qualification, Skills and Experienced required:
- 10 years of progressive experience as a senior leader of Information Technology
- At least 5 years of vendor management experience
- Experience of managing infrastructure, network, communication, end user computing and help desk
- Experience in rolling out Office 365 is a must!
- Good knowledge of cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform. Direct experience developing, running, and maintaining IT operating procedures
- Extensive experience in a management position that includes effective and successful leadership and management of technology services and operations in a multi-vendor and multi-sourcing environment
- Demonstrated expertise in the development and execution of strategic technology roadmaps
- Leadership at senior level and in regard to development of people, inspiring, engaging and people want to follow
- Change and transformation - driving cultural change and capability uplift
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.